- 1 Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review
- 2 Features & Benefits of the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table:
- 3 So What’s So Great About the Ironman Gravity 4000 Table?
- 4 Simple To Use
- 5 Strong And Popular
- 6 Are There Any Flaws With The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?
- 7 Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review Verdict
- 8 Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Video
In this review we will look at the fantastic value for money Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table.
An inversion table offers a fantastic way to help reduce stress to the back and also to help stimulate circulation, but which one to buy?
Well if you are looking for one of the best inversion tables for all round use for the money, the Gravity 4000 Ironman memory foam inversion table is the best budget conscious decision and lets look at why.
Features & Benefits of the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table:
- Comfortably reduce back stress and stimulate circulation thanks to the sturdy and well built design of this inversion table.
- It has a robust tubular steel frame, whilst offering you comfort and support with its memory-foam nylon backrest.
- Looks great and stays great thanks to its scratch resistant powder-coated finish
- Feel confident using this table knowing that it will not slide across the floor thanks to its tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers.
- Get a full and flexible workout from inversion options up to 180 degrees
- Comfortably support your ankles with the Gravity 4000s ergonomically molded ankle cushions.
- Body weights supported up to 350 pounds.
- Frame is height adjustable to 6 feet 6 inches
- Start exercising comfortably with the flexible choice of three starting inversion angles
- Enjoy the comfort and security of the patented palm activated adjusting ratchet ankle locking system.
- Conserve your space when not in use as this Ironman Gravity Table folds up for easy storage;
- Comes with easy to follow instructions / manual.
- Table measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 75 pounds
So What’s So Great About the Ironman Gravity 4000 Table?
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table by Paradigm HW helps boost your overall health by reliving pressure on your vertebrae discs and ligaments thanks its ability to optimize lumbar traction.
As is well known, a lot of tension can get stored in the back and this could eventually lead to worse things. Releasing tension in the back helps to the same for the rest of your body, and is great for helping to relieve backaches due to sitting or standing.
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table also helps increase body flexibility leading to increased athletic performance levels. The gravity effect is also beneficial for helping reduce the effects of aging.
Simple To Use
Using the table is simple, first of all you simply rest your body against the memory foam vinyl covered backrest – which includes removable lumbar pillow. Then you place your feet within the ergonomically designed and molded ankle cushions.
And then you simply raise your arms over your head, gradually inverting your body by up to 90 degrees. All the “work” is done by your exerting a little energy combined with the effects of gravity.
If you have ever used equipment that slides along the floor, you’ll be pleased to know the Gravity 4000 stays firmly in place. That’s thanks to its anti-skid tough rubber floor stabilizers. You’ll also love the stability provided by the extra long safety handles. This enable you to easily return yourself back to an upright position.
Strong And Popular
Built for strength, speed, stamina, endurance and performance, it’s a great purchase. Ironman – a leading manufacturer and standard setter in the fitness industry, prove once again their expertise in this market. With superior components patented features and multiple awards, Ironman’s fitness products provide a lot of value.
The customer reviews are a glowing testimony to this. The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table has gained an impressive volume of online reviews. Reviews combined amount to a very high rating overall and a minute number of negative reviews!
Are There Any Flaws With The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?
The customers that gave this bestselling Ironman Inversion table (also sometimes referred to as the Ironman 5402 Inversion table) a poor score appear to have had the product arrive with a manufacturer defect, citing defective safety latch or delivery damage.
From the small number of negative online reviews, it’s clear that a poor experience is quite the rare the exception and not the norm.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review Verdict
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is a superb choice. It’s high value for a reasonable cost. And it’s an inversion table from one of the US’ leading fitness equipment manufacturers.
Providing, flexibility, stability with comfort and support, you’ll soon find out why this Ironman table receives top ratings.